Thursday, October 6, 2011

Crosscurrents: Day 3

Day 3:  still designing and constructing units.  I should be starting to consider how these will all fit together, but I feel like I still need to construct one or two more units (and maybe a few mini-ones) before putting them all together. 
We crossed the halfway point of the workshop today (Day 3), and everyone's work is amazing..Here's a quick look at my progress thus far . . . no more words; I need to sleep!

Day 3:  everything constructed thus far
A remake of my first unit from Day One
Day 3:  A line of vertical tucks with surprise color bits
Tomorrow is Day 4.  It's going to be a good one!  After our class, Jean (Wells) has invited all of us to her house for dinner, followed by "show and tell."  Then at 8pm, it's the season premiere of Oregon Art Beat.   Half of this episode is a feature  story about Jean and her contributions to the quilting world.  I can say that I was there at the film shoot (along with other members of our Intuitive Color and Design Group) and had the privilege of participating!

1 comment:

  1. Your colors and designs are divine! I love the elements and how you have put these together.

    ReplyDelete